PenAir is pleased to offer cargo services in Alaska. PenAir does not offer cargo service to any of their east coast of the United States destinations. From Anchorage we offer cargo services to ten destinations in Southwest Alaska.
From the smallest of packages to large shipments, PenAir’s Cargo service can get packages where they need to be, when they need to be there.
*The maximum dimension accepted for freight is 48" in any direction and maximum weight is 500 pounds. Some exceptions apply.
Cargo services are not available in East Coast operations.
Anchorage Cargo Facility
6200 Boeing Avenue, Ste. 300
Anchorage, AK 99502
Hours of Operation for Freight & PenPak
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Saturday)
Air Cargo: (907) 243-2985
Air Cargo Fax: (907) 770-7204
General Cargo Policies
Revised/Effective: February 1, 2013
1. Priority rate is based on 160% of the General freight rate.
2. Live animal shipments are based on 300% of General freight rates. Rates are based on actual weight; do not dimensionalize. Arrangements must be made at least 24 hours in advance. There is a limit of two animals per airplane.
3. For hazardous materials there is a fee of $25.00. Up to 10 DGDs are allowed per AWB.
4. There is no longer a C.O.D. service for freight shipments. Do not mistake this for freight collect.
5. Human remains are 200% of the General freight rate. Arrangements must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
6. Flat rate for antlers from stations to/from Anchorage is $50.00 plus tax. Must be prepaid.
7. Dimensions: The maximum dimension accepted for freight is 48" in any direction and maximum weight is 500 pounds. Talk to the station agent for exceptions to this rule.
8. Declared value is $1.00 per $100 declared. Maximum declared value for freight shipments is $25,000.00; for PenPacks it is $500.00